Saturday, April 2, 2011

Get Your Sketch On Challenge #13

Here is my next challenge entry for Get Your Sketch On. This is sketch #13. I used this picture of my daughter because I thought it was so silly. The picture was taken after my daughter went down the hill once on her sled and got snow inside her coat. She ripped off her snow clothes and said, "I'm done!" So my dad grabbed this ski mask and put it on her head. Her response to this 'new hat' was, "Look what Pop-Pop's makin' me wear!" Well, she put all of her stuff back on and sledded for hours. We could not get her in the house. Thanks dad for fixing the issue by lending her your ski mask. It made a great picture for a layout.

I used:
Paper by Little Yellow Bicycle
The Cricut Cartridge Accent Accentials
The CuttleBug Machine
Stampin Up! Punchs, Ribbon and Ink
Chipboard Letters
Buttons
Twine
File

No comments:

Post a Comment