Sunday, April 10, 2011

Scrapping the Music

Scrapping the Music Challenge this time is Hanging by a Moment. Because I really love this song I was inspired to scrap to it. In the picture is my dog and the only cat out of my 3 that tolerate him. When I saw the line: "Here until you make me move" I thought it was a perfect fit for this picture. My dog will stay until the cat bats him in the head 3 or 4 times. I had a lot of fun with this challenge.
What I used:
random scrap paper
the Cricut Machine
the CuttleBug
twine
Stampin Up! ink and markers
Stampin Up! punches: Scallop Trim Border & Scallop Edge Border
Stampin Up! ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Love the picture, it's so funny! :))

    Greetz,
    Her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeee that photo and the big scalloped circle you used! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun!!! love the bow and your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! Great layout and picture!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete